Read what our students have to say about Spanish classes at Tierra here!
Regular Spanish Course (10 weeks | 10 classes | 20 hrs) $240
Half Regular Spanish Course (5 weeks | 5 classes | 10 hrs) $130
Intensive Spanish Course (5 weeks | 10 classes | 15 hrs) $200
1. Tierra Educational Center offers high quality, well designed and progressive courses at different Spanish levels each with a standard duration of 10 classes, with a maximum of 8 students per class.
2. Regular (once a week) Spanish group courses meet for 1 hour and 50 minutes, with a 5 minute break in the middle. Intensive (twice a week) Spanish courses are 90 minutes in length, with no break.
3. For Regular (once a week) Spanish group courses, students have the option to register for an entire 10 week course, or for half of a course, joining at the first or sixth class of any term.
4. The credit for classes that you buy is for personal use, non-refundable and non-transferable between students and is only valid for the specific term noted on your registration form and/or payment.
5. Advance registration and payment is required to secure a place in a class1.
Make-up class Policy: If desired, a private one-hour make-up class can be purchased at a discounted rate of $30 for current students.
Referral Program: Refer a friend to Tierra and receive $30 off your next course purchase if your friend enrolls in any of our Spanish courses!. Your friend doesn't have to take the same class as you. Discount cannot be combined with other offers. Both you and your friend must purchase an entire 10 class course in order to receive the discount.
Refund Policy: If you must cancel, contact us as soon as possible. For group classes, a $100 administrative fee will be charged, and the remainder can only be refunded up to 72 hours before the first class.
Private lessons that are canceled with less than 24 hours notice, or that are missed without any notice, will be charged.
1Group classes require a minimum of 3 students to take place; in the unlikely event that there are not enough registrations, a class may be placed on hold until the minimum requirement is met. Students will be notified prior to the start date and they will have the option to reschedule or their payment will be refunded in full.